Evolve Caledon Donations
Evolve Caledon relies on your generous donations to stock our shelves. Without them we wouldn’t be able to reinvest in our community, by providing jobs, volunteer opportunities, and helping to fund other vital community services.
Donating to Evolve Caledon has never been easier
Our new single donation centre features a drive-through donation drop off and our friendly staff and volunteers are always happy to help unload your generous donation. Our Evolve Caledon Donation Centre is located at 109 Industrial Rd.
Donation hours are Tuesday – Saturday, 8:30 – 4:30.
(Updated September 7, 2022)
- Purses / Luggage
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Books, Records, CDs and DVDs
- Small Appliances
- Small furniture – including, but not limited to, occasional tables, chairs, nightstands, console tables, 3-piece kitchen sets, etc.)
- Small Outdoor Furniture and Equipment
- Home Décor
- Sporting Goods
- Tools and Hardware
- Toys and Games (complete and in good condition)
- Large Furniture / Household Goods – including, but not limited to, dining suites, hutches, sofas, bed frames, headboards, doors, workout machines, etc.
- Items not approved by Health Canada / CSA guidelines – including, but not limited to, sofa beds, mattresses, box springs, baby equipment, etc.
- Window Coverings (when not in original packaging)
- Blinds with cords
- Toys and Games (incomplete / broken)
- Large Appliances
- Gas Appliances
- Building Supplies
Also, you may donate by bringing clothing, shoes, purses and stuffed toys that we can’t sell in store. We are paid to recycle these items locally and all proceeds are included in our monthly sales. If you wish to bring items like this; please be aware that they must be in sanitary condition or they will be refused. Please bag and label them as “Salvage”.
Sometimes we are unable to accept donations due to their condition or health and safety concerns. Staff are unable to accept items in poor condition, missing parts, banned / recalled by Health Canada or CSA, hazardous materials (e.g. chemicals or sharps) or anything potentially containing sensitive or confidential information.
Our Retail Operations team has the right to say “No Thank You” to unacceptable items. We need to consider the health and safety of staff and customers and the cost of disposal.