Evolve Caledon Donations
Both the Evolve Clothing and Lifestyle stores rely on your generous donations to stock the shelves. Without them we wouldn’t be able to reinvest in Caledon, by providing jobs, volunteer opportunities, and helping to fund vital community services.
Donating to Evolve Caledon has never been easier
Both Evolve Clothing and Evolve Lifestyle feature drive-through donation drop and our friendly staff and volunteers are always happy to help unload your generous donation.
Also, you may donate by bringing clothing, shoes, purses and stuffed toys that we can’t sell in store. We are paid to recycle these items locally and all proceeds are included in our monthly sales. If you wish to bring items like this; please be aware that they must be in sanitary condition or they will be refused. Please bag and label them as “Salvage”.
(Updated October 7, 2021)
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Books, Records, CDs and DVDs
- Small Appliances
- Small furniture (including, but not limited to: occasional tables, chairs, nightstands, console tables, 3 piece kitchen sets, etc.)
- Small Outdoor Furniture and Equipment
- Home Décor
- Sporting Goods
- Tools and Hardware
- Toys and Games (in original packaging)
- Large / Unsafe Items (including, but not limited to: dining suites, hutches, glass tables, sofas, sofa beds, mattresses, box springs, bed frames, headboards, doors, workout machines, etc.
- Baby Equipment
- Carpets and Window Coverings (when not in original packaging)
- Toys and Games (when not in original packaging)
- Large Appliances
- Gas Appliances
- Guns / Weapons
- Hard Drives
- Life Jackets / Safety Equipment
- Textbooks / Encyclopedias
- VHS / Cassette Tapes
Sometimes we are unable to accept donations due to their condition or health and safety concerns. Staff are unable to accept items in poor condition, missing parts, banned / recalled by Health Canada or CSA, hazardous materials (e.g. chemicals or sharps) or anything potentially containing sensitive or confidential information.
Our Retail Operations team has the right to say “No Thank You” to unacceptable items. We need to consider the health and safety of staff and customers and the cost of disposal.